Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Important Info

Jie Jie says it's best that I note down these information should I spot some of my lost/found peers on the streets. She rather I tell them to find these places instead of the SPCA. No doubt that I would love to give them a temp shelter at home, auntie will kill me first.

Dog Rescue Shelter
Pasir Ris Farmway, along the same side as Ericsson Pet Farm
Email: jessie_6nbh@yahoo.com.sg


Animal Lovers League
Pet Villa
61 Pasir Ris Farmway 3,
Singapore 518232
(around a bend from Farmway 2), beside Pet Movers itself
Email: lunarsea@singnet.com.sg (ALL's official secretary)


Action for Singapore Dogs
Phone: 92590698 (Upon the beep, press '*' followed by your number, then '**')


Mutts and Mittens
11 pasir Ris Farmway 2, opps Per Hotel,


Shelter for Singapore Special??
SSS is located in Pasir Ris Farmway rented from Ericsson

No comments: