Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wronged

It hurts when you are wronged. I bet jie jie feels that way too. Cai cai do agree in a certain extend that my nerves got over me and I over reacted in a situation. Am glad jie jie understands me and see that my 出发点 is good.

Anyway, jie jie is deciding to send cai cai to obedience school for some behavioural correction. Man.... is it that serious? I'm not sure how this school thing works. If you have been following cai's dlog, you will read that cai cai has got this thing called fear aggression or cai cai tend to get nervous easily.

Okay, this was what happened. The other day, jie jie brought cai cai over to a chalet and cai cai got along well with the kids. I really love them especially little Ray. Thus cai cai took it in my stride to watch over them, especially little Ray. Then this strange big man came over and played along while carrying Ray. Cai cai can smell unfriendly people. He knows this big man must be one of that kind, so cai cai was exceptionally suspicious and wary of him. And suddenly, this unfriendly man made a movement to hit little Ray. Cai had no time to think at all, I started to bark and growl at him fiercely while showing my perfect white teeth.

It was not cai cai's fault that my teeth looked scary or that his arm brushed against them in a wild attempt to fend me off. I is mad! How dare he try to hit baby Ray! ROAARR!!! Well, I really dun understand humans at this point. Jie jie tried to stop me from barking at this horrid guy when he is up to no good. And he started to yell that I bit him! Excuse me??? Jie jie was sure that there wasn't any teeth mark and he started accusing me of trying to attack little Ray??? Man... cai cai felt so injusticed at that point man.

While jie jie chastised me for being so reckless and overly suspicious, I can tell that she was defending for me at the same time. I is confused. Is this behaviour wrong? In jie jie's opinion, I reacted wrongly to a situation which didnt derive from being a bad boy. Aiya... I just hope school is fun for now. Am keeping my fingers crossed.