Thursday, April 05, 2007

Animal Lovers League

The 2nd time jie jie visited the place, she actually walked in without fear into so many of my big peers! Fearing for her safety, ah cai was freaking out at the other side of the fence. At the same time cai cai felt so impressed!

Anyway, the most annoying thing was that she took along with her so many packets of cai's treats from Bangkok k! You see how those big things jump at her in excitement. Many a times she almost fell over cos they could reach her shoulders lor! To think that she was still so happy feeding them. *humpf!* My treats leh!

The 3rd visit, cai cai cannot be bothered about her anymore. I enjoyed with min min jie jie at the dog run instead. This time she made cai cai give up more kibbles and treats. Nairmind.... She better make up to me by buying more of my favourite ba kua and bringing me out more often to the dog run.

No comments: